Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kids say the darndest things..

I love that show BTW - but really my kid does say the darndest things! He's been really full of them lately and I feel compelled to share. So Parker was asking what I was making for dinner on Wednesday so I told him pork chops, and rice pilaf, and veggies, and pink milk (all while pulling what I needed from the fridge and pantry) and he said, "That's FANTASTIC!" Really Parker...tell us how you really feel about the pork chops! Another funny one was when we were snuggled up on the couch last night and I'm watching Law & Order and you could tell Parker was bored, not really paying attention, but glad to be in my arms, and he turns and looks at me, and he said, "Mom..., Dad sold my 'puter' to Juan" with a pretty bummed out look on his face... Ahh, poor Parker. Dad told him he could have the old computer he brought home with him last week, but he's since changed his mind, and instead decided to trade the computer to Juan for a guitar amp. I told Parker J that maybe he would get a new computer sometime soon; we'll just have to wait and see. Last but certainly not least. Mom and I took the boys to the Glendale Westgate mall for a girls day (with the boys) and we ended up at Cabelas after the mall. When we went into the aquarium area Parker was extatic about how large the fish were. At one point he was starring into the tank and he said, "This is amazing!" I laughed and said yes it is. It really was amazing, but to hear a not even 3 year old say it really puts it into perspective for you! That's all I got for now - Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment