
Like I said before, Mom & I took a girls day together to the Glendale Westgate mall next to the Jobing.com arena. It was a beautiful day, but started off a little shaky! First of all I forgot the stroller... UH HELLO - who takes their toddler and their 10 month old to an outdoor mall without wheels or storage (aka - stroller) So yea, that was fun! While we're on the subject of parenting skills, I also neglected to bring the sunscreen, so first stop was into the Body Shop asking for any lotion with SPF. I'm sure the salelady thought we'd be interested in some for ourselves, but once we found the tester, we first played it off like we were interested, but then 'acidentally' poured too much in my hands, and oops - All over my babies faces (GHETTO) I know, but we do what we must!

After the first hour or so, we really did have a lot of fun! Thanks mom for lunch & the brew! I really enjoyed our day together!
Parker J played in the splash area because I happened to remember his swim shorts, but the reason I was officially nominated for the Best Mom of the Day award was when he was done splashing, and he was Freezing, shivering and of course looking to me for a towel... Hmm - yea, didn't think about that one. Poor kid - grandma wrapped him up tight in her light weight jacket she brought and he was fine, but we had to laugh! Especially after looking around noticing all the other kids' moms brought Their towels!

Good times - really it was! Mom and I have a way of just goin with the flow...rollin' with the blows! After the mall we hopped over to Cabelas (after a car nap for the boys) and that place is always fun to visit, but I am not allowed to bring my money with me because I wouldn't come out with any left. Parker loves to see all the different taxidermy animals. We saw, polar bears, and a moose, and bobcats. I can see where that place could make some people very uncomfortable.

We went to Peter Piper Pizza for dinner and yet even more fun!! Parker loves playing there, and it's great to watch. He likes to play skee-ball, but ends up climbing up the lane and throwing the balls into the holes (trying anyways). He loves to play the driving car games, even though he runs into the walls and ALWAYS finishes last (I have to step on the gas for him, but don't think he evens knows about that yet)
Braden's first carousel ride
I want to go do fun things too. I definitely get bored around here. Parker sure is getting big, I think he's looking more like Phil now. Oh, when is Bradens birthday party going to be? We won't be able to make it to Parkers but are still trying to figure out when we can come visit. I can't beleive only a couple more months before you move.
ReplyDelete