I've been on a long vacation from work since Christmas Eve and so when I'm off work, Phil gets a break too (from being at home alone with the boys all day everyday)!! We've been surprisingly busy and it's been a great couple of weeks spending time as a family!! So here's just some highlights of our winter break.
we went to Zoo Lights at the Denver Zoo with Bill, Sara and Billy before the snow storm rolled in the week of Christmas! I was shocked at how busy it was there because we didn't get there until around 8:30 and stood in line for a good twenty minutes along with at least a couple hundred other people still waiting to get in!! It was so worth the wait though!!
What better way to enjoy a really cold night than sippin' on some hot cocoa, wandering around the zoo and looking at Christmas lights?!
Denver Court House
We typically like to have some sort of treat between dinner and bedtime....

This was chocolate fondue with grahm crackers and bananas night!
YUMMY
I love my Babe; he'll open the fridge and whip up something fantastic after I've already stood staring at the fridge contents and confirmed we definitely don't have anything yummy to eat! We did a little baking this year... some of my favorite Rice Crispy Treats and Christmas cookies of course!! The boys love to help out in the kitchen!
Sara's sister Kami came to visit us and decorate cookies too!! We really had such a fun time & it was great to see her and her hubby Chris!!
Uncle Bill and Parker had a cookie decorating contest...this picture is Bill exclaiming he was the winner (of course)!! :)
Mike and Amy got Parker a snow sled for Christmas so we took advantage of that all week!!
The boys went up to Boulder on Saturday after Christmas while I headed off to pick up Mom from the airport and shop til we dropped!!
MERRY Christmas Mamma!!
It was so great to see you!!
Gramma took Parker to the candy store as one of his gifts!! They had a ball, and my boys were on a steady sugar high for a good few days!!
I was so glad to see the bag finished off!!
No comments:
Post a Comment