Hannah threw her first pup January 10th around 8:30 Sunday morning.
She had 3 males, 2 females & was finished before noon!
Mini Moo Moo was the first born.
Uncle Bozlee checking out all the commotion.
Joe Joe our runt.
He's working on catching up though; he's the best eater!!
Daisy is the largest puppy.
She was the second girl born & came right after the smallest pup: Joe Joe.
From left to right:
Green Bean (he was covered in green stuff for the first few hours of his life), Mini Moo Moo (cow spots on her bum), Joe Joe (Parker's pick), Fitz (named after the Cardinal's Fitzgerald), & Ms. Daisy (she took her time coming to the world)
Any mother can relate with wanting to snuggle your baby!
Those tiny puppies are cute. I miss you Parker. I want to come to your house, but its far away.
ReplyDeleteMaeley
How sweet!!!! The puppies are adorable. I want to come to your house too along with Maeley.
ReplyDeleteGrandma Jones