The snow started falling Tuesday when I was on my way home from work. Phil & I can't remember the last time we were in snow that just kept falling and falling with out at least a little break!
Good thing both the boys are really loving the snow since it's feels like we're in for a
LONG winter!
The best part of snow is getting all bundled up and playing in it!!
So that's what we did!
Parker and Braden have never made a snow man before, so Dad did them one better and they got to make a Snow Bear! The boys were gathering up as much snow as they could and packing it together for Dad.
Due to Braden's short attention span, he decided to swing while Parker and Dad finished up.
Smoothing out the fine lines and wrinkles
Nose job
(or red lego)
Voila!!
Mr. Snow Bear
Parker was in charge of the 3 buttons made of rock
&
Braden substituted the Top Hat for some leaves.
I love it! I'm just glad that we don't have any snow yet. It got really cold last week, but thankfully it has warmed back up. I'm definitely not ready for winter weather!
ReplyDelete