Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Snow

Last weekend the boys enjoyed a weekend of snow play,
and their first taste of what this winter will bring....brrrr!!!
We stayed inside most of the weekend since we were all sick,
but it was so nice to light up the fireplace and enjoy a snow day!

I had to post this pic of Parker throwin' up his snow man gansta sign!

Mom helped me pull some more things out of boxes while she was in town. I love sifting through old boxes and finding things I totally forgot I had.
I went through some boxes I hadn't seen since we lived in Flagstaff!!
Great memories!! And you can really start to enjoy just sitting a one room and relaxing, instead of looking around thinking of ALL the things you SHOULD be doing!

Of course Parker has to have his picture taken....

1 comment:

  1. Snow already? Its still warm here. Can you believe that our kids have never seen snow before. Your place is looking cute. By the way Steph, your hair is getting so long.

    ReplyDelete