Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's official

It's only a week before his 1st birthday and Braden is officially walking now!! He is full speed ahead (minus the frequent tumbling he's taken up) and into EVERYTHING! He follows us around and if he can't find Phil or I; he's Parker's little shadow.  It took a lot of practice, but he' mastered the art of staying on his feet & it's super cute to watch him wobble around!
We're very excited for his birthday party this weekend at the neighborhood park!  That is the same park that Parker J had his first birthday party, so we thought that would be fun!!  MSN says it'll be like 95 degrees so we'll be located poolside I'm sure!!  Hope to see anyone there that's able to make it!! Bye for now 
p.s. sorry the video's sideways

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the wobbly walking stage. I can't believe he's almost one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie! I love this, Braden is so cute! I can't believe he's walking already...The boys are darling. Hope you're well. Love love love you guys! Jenny Y.

    ReplyDelete