Monday, September 21, 2009

Love them Boys!

We are so blessed to have these amazing boys in our lives! I would not even want to know what our lives would be like today without Parker and Braden in them. Being a parent is truly the most important thing I have done thus far in life, and I am so grateful to God for making me these special guy's Mommy!

I love looking back at pictures of the boys and watching how quickly they've grown & changed. Parker was my 'Gerber Baby'

So dang big!

Braden is our handsome fella; just a little guy! He has always acted so mature for his age; like he's already got it all figured out! He loves dogs. All dogs; not just ours, though he probably favors ours more since he sees them everyday. He has a stuffed puppy that makes him so happy. He rubs the puppy against his face and makes the funniest noises. I think this puppy will be a good friend of Braden's for a long time. Just like Parker has to have his silkies (silk blankets). Braden has started to take interest in the inch worm toy. He isn't big enough to play with it like you're supposed to, but he's figured out his own way to make it work. It's hilarious to watch! Parker and Braden both love to climb. Once Braden saw his big brother in this tree; he had to join! Anytime Braden wants something, he screams. Anyone who has spent more than an hour with Braden, can attest that it's not just a little scream; it's LOUD, piercing, and constant until you can figure out what he wants.

UGH! I can NOT wait for that kid to learn how to use his words!!

1 comment:

  1. Maeley says, "I love Parker so much. I want to live next to him." Not joking that's really what she just told me. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Derek's work gets the Denver job and he gets transferred there.

    ReplyDelete