Friday, December 19, 2008

Well, hooray for my first blog! Love reading others' so figured "Why Not?" More curious than anything to see how it looks when I am done, so will just keep it short and sweet!

4 comments:

  1. Hey... heard there was a new batch of Jones' on the blog block. Just thought I would be the first to comment. "Comment". There, I did it. I was first. BWAHAHA! Oh...sorry....was that too much? Well, get to customizing and writing and all that jazz....well, not the same jazz as Phillip plays... you know what I mean. Laters. Derek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....I think if I comment again, I will have posted more on your blog than you. PATHETIC, I say. You have kids. You have dogs. They have to be doing something. I know they don't sit there activeless all day long. Ok thanks bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with the Goober, please start posting. Those kids sure are cute and need to be shown off. Just start blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete